Our Customer Service Department is available 6 days a week!
Monday - Saturday 08:00AM - 12:00AM & 08:00PM - 12:00PM EST
Please click here to see time difference:
1. What is a "Custom Order"?
A custom order is the items are ordered in specific styles, sizes and colours. They are made to order and delivery time can vary from 4~6 weeks according to styles.(Regular order :5-6 weeks; Rush Order: 18 working days)
2. Why is your dress at such low price?Do it at the cost of product quality?
We have our factories directly,no agency,and we do with our designers. so we operate at a lower overhead than a retail store. We have helped about thousand of brides get the dress they dreamed of and the quality they deserve. We also supply our dresses to retail bridal shop. You can rest assured that every dress is of the finest in design, textiles, and construction but without costing a million.
3. What materials do you usually use on your wedding dress products?
Fabric: Taiwan made high quality thick bridal satin (4811 & 395 satin). If you are familiar with wedding dress industry, then you should know that those top brand names such as Maggie Sottero, Lady Roi, etc. use the same or similar bridal satin. Other fabrics we use include chiffon, taffeta, 2080 organza, etc.
Beadings: For rhinestones, we only use Swarovski Crystals and Czech Diamonds. For other beads: we only use Japan made MATSUNO glass beads, bugle beads, seed beads, etc. MATSUNO beads are the best quality beads in the industry.
Dresses made of cheap material will turn dark and yellow after they are stored over 3 months. For our dresses, even if storing them for 5 years, color will not change.
4. Will I be required to pay import duty by my country's Custom House?Is there a charge for sales tax?
Based on our past experiences, most of the countries do not charge import duty on low volume personal import.
There is no charge for sales tax on all orders.
5. How can I work out how much the dress will cost in my own currency?
All prices are quoted in US dollar. To find out how much a dress will cost in your own currency, please click here.
6. How long will it take until my wedding dress is delivered?
Our normal tailoring time is 5 weeks (excluding the shipping time), but we also provide 18-working-day rush order service at additional charge of USD $50.
7. How will I know my dress is on its way?
If you give us a valid email address, you will receive an email with a tracking number when your dress is shipped. You can also check the status of your order anytime at Order Status.
8. How is the dress shipped?
We will be sending you the dress the same way we send it to a bridal shop, inside-out (to protect the beading), in a box wrapped in a plastic bag to protect it from water and dirt. After your alterations are complete and before the wedding, you will need to send your dress to be professionally steamed or pressed. Do not try to compare the dress to the ones already pressed; it is like trying to compare wrinkled clothes to the professionally dry cleaned ones.
9. Do you accept returns?
Yes, we do accept returns. Please go to Return Policy section for details.
10. What if the store doesn't have the design I want?
We can also make prom/wedding dresses from pictures. If you can't find a right style in our store, then you can email us the pictures of dress you want, and we can make replica for you.
11. Can I get extra fabric?
Yes, we have no problem to provide extra fabric, and ship it together with your dress.
Yes, all the silk fabrics are natural type.
13. Regarding the silk wedding dresses, are all the fabrics silk type or what?
The top layer fabric are silk type, such as Silk Chiffon, Silk Charmeuse, Silk Satin, Silk Shantung, or Silk Organza....
14. How do I measure for a dress & find the best fit?
Here are our suggestions and tips for measuring and finding the best fit:
For the best fit, DON'T GUESS at your size. These dresses run different than your normal clothing size.
In most dresses the waist and bust measurements are the most important, but if your dress is fitted through the hips (mermaid or straight skirt), you'll need all three.
Look for dresses with lace-up backs to avoid problems with fit in the bust (and waist) because they allow for a more flexible fit. If you have a generous A-line, full, or ball gown skirt don't worry about your hip measurement... these skirts are easy to fit and hide everything!
The size you order is ALWAYS up to you! We will be happy to help you find the best size for you, but the final decision is up to you.
15. What are some tips for avoiding alterations?
---- Have dress made to measure
---- Choose a lace-up or corset back. Since they are adjustable, this is the easiest way to get a perfect fit on the bust and waist with no hassle!
16. What payment methods do you accept?
The payment methods we accept include Credit Card, Western Union, wire transfer.
17. Is my purchase secure over the Internet?
Your purchase could not be more secure with us. All your sensitive information is transmitted with 128 bit encryption directly through Google to your credit card company. No one ever sees your credit card information. Our employees receive your name, items on your order and shipping address ONLY.
18. I am having trouble with my shopping cart, what do I do?
If you are having problems using the shopping cart, please contact us and we will gladly help with that.
19. When should I order my wedding dress?
Normally we suggest customers to start ordering their wedding dresses 6 months before their wedding date.
20. How can I get information on special offers, sales, new merchandise and fashion trends?
It's easy! Simply sign up for our email list by clicking here.
21. Your Gowns are Gorgeous! Do you sell anything else?
Yes. We offers wedding/prom shoes and accessories at similar compatitive prices as our gowns! We have beautiful headpieces, veils, combs, tiaras, sashes, shoes, etc to complete your dream look. We are constantly adding new items to our website, so please make sure you list us in your favorites and check back weekly for new listings!
22. I own a shop.Do you offer wholesale prices to me?
Yes, we do offer wholesale prices to all wedding related retailers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability
23. Can I cancel an order if I chang my mind after some time?
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that every dresses and some accessories are made to order under sperate tailoring & beading,and its materials cannot be reused once the creation process has begun. The goods news is that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. Please refer to our cancellation policies below.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of ordering will be eligible for a refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 80% refund of the product purchase fee .
- Orders cancelled 24 to 72 hours ordering will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% refund of the product purchase fee.
- Orders cancelled more than 72 hours but within 7 days of ordering & payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
- Orders cancelled after 7 days of ordering but before shipment will eligible for refund of shipping fee only.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
- Regarding Rush Orders, we only accept the cancellation request within 12 hours of the initial purchase, since our handling center usually arrange the order for tailoring immediately after your order is confirmed.
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us via email@example.com.
24. How do I contact Customer Service?
You have serveral ways to contact us! If you have any questions or are having issues with ordering, please do not hesitate to contact us either by:
- by phone: +1-800-618-5678 (Working Hours: EST 8:00AM - 12:00AM & 8:00PM - 12:00PM)
- by email : firstname.lastname@example.org (24 Hours)
- Live Chat: located on the right side of our site
- Ask a Question: by clicking on the button below each item - "Ask A Question"